In Spring 2014, I taught my own course, “Drug Use in America after 1945,” which I also designed. The syllabus is available under the “Syllabi” tab.
I was also an accredited Teaching Assistant in the American Studies department at George Washington University, where I taught courses including:
- Modern American Cultural History
- American Diplomatic History
- American Architectural History
- The History of the American Cinema
- Freedom in American History and Popular Culture
- U.S.-Middle Eastern Cultural Encounters
- World War II in History and Memory
I have extensive experience in working with students on their writing. As an accredited Teaching Assistant in GWU’s “Writing in the Disciplines” program, I have been specifically trained to work with undergraduates on their writing and rhetorical skills.